We are very happy to launch the call of applications for our International Msc Degree in #urban #Resilience – 6th Edition for the academic year 23/24!
Join are global community of resilient experts and learn from academics and professionals in the public and private sector. Now more then ever we need to act, and apply resilience for sustainable cities for a more healthy and inclusive environment!
The International Program #city #Resilience #design and #management is framed by the Urban Resilience research Net (URNet – leading global research network in urban resilience) hosted by Architecture UIC and supported by key international partners.
Take a look at our website (https://masterurbanresilience.com/) to see how it is structured, and you’ll see that it is far beyond being just a university master degree. Join us in #barcelona at the International University #uicbarcelona to to discover how to:
– Become a member of a Global Community of Practice on U.R.
– Learn from more than 35 international professors and dozens of international partners
– Have access to past and future classes and seminars thanks to our “Continuous Education” program
– Bridge theory and practices thanks to the transdisciplinary nature of the program, teaching you through papers, tools, assessments and workshops.
– Learn about Critical infrastructure, Green infrastructures, community resilience, climate resilience, disaster resilience, and how to integrate everything in a consistent way
– Join one of our more than 75 international partners for 5 months internship opening to you the perfect career path.
– More on our website on our resource page, Learnings, Blog and Cities
Applications (and selection) open, but closing soon – deadline for applications 2nd of December !!